THanksgiving WEEK HOURS!
Wednesday 11/24 - CLOSED
Thanksgiving Day - CLOSED
Black Friday 11/26 - 10 - 6
Small Business Saturday 11/27 - 10 -5
MASKS ARE STILL REQUIRED BEFORE YOU ENTER
FALL/WINTER CONSIGNMENT is underway and WINTER CONSIGNMENT starts SEPTEMBER 1! APPOINTMENTS are REQUIRED and fill up fast so call to schedule!
Please Follow Miss Meyer’s on FB and Instagram to see the latest pieces coming in. And click the highlighted ONLINE STORE BELOW to shop online!
Check out Miss Meyer’s online store! Our ONLINE STORE is easy to navigate and gives you the ability to shop Miss Meyer’s 24/7. Browse over 700 items currently in the store and be sure to check back often as new items are posted daily!
We have special guidelines in place for safe shopping.
- MASKS are STILL REQUIRED BEFORE YOU ENTER Miss Meyer’s
- MASKS can be PURCHASED for $1
- HAND SANITIZER is ENCOURAGED before your SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
NEWS & EVENTS
DUE TO COVID 19 ALL CONSIGNMENT ITEMS coming in MUST have a SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT!
NO WALK-INS OF ANY KIND WILL BE TAKEN WITHOUT A SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT.
- All items MUST come in a tub with a SEALED LID - Bins /TUBS MUST NOT BE ANY BIGGER THAN AN 18 GALLON TUB. I will NOT TAKE any tub OVER 18 gallon UNLESS PREVIOUSLY DISCUSSED!
- 30 items is the MAX amount of items allowed per appointmenT AND 1 BIN PER APPOINMENT
- PLEASE put your name and phone number on the inside and your name on the outside of the tub.
Items will NOT be looked at while you are in the shop. All items are disinfected and sit for a few days before they go out on the floor and online. All bins are to be PICKED up ONE WEEK from scheduled drop off. If your tub has NOT BEEN PICKED UP the TUB and CONTENTS WILL be DONATED UNLESS PREVIOUSLY ARRANGED.
Call 598-4471 for more information!
REVIEW OUR GUIDELINES
Do you have plastic bags, shopping bags, or reusable totes that are not being used? Why not bring them to Miss Meyer’s to be reused as excellent shopping bags! Miss Meyer’s wants to minimize the use of new bags, so we welcome reusable bags at our shop.
Together we can reuse these items – all the small things can make a big difference!